Monday, October 23, 2006

Our Specials today include half priced Whine and a lovely Deep-dish Bullshit

I am tired of people. People do so many annoying things. The two most annoying things a person can do are to whine and to bullshit. Some examples of whining include: "You aren't doing ___ right. waaaaaaaa" "But I wanted to ____. Boo Hoo" Knock Knock: Shut the fuck up. No one cares about whatever you're whining about. If they did, then you wouldn't have to whine. As much as whining annoys me, I loathe bullshit. Bullshit encompasses many things, from a little exaggeration (which is usually fine) to bold faced lies. For example, the other day someone remarked : "You know, I threw that stuff out that was right here." To which I replied: "No, I did that on Friday when I was cleaning the room." "Oh, I must have thrown out another one."
I left it at that, because now this person has lied to me twice. I know i threw out both things he's talking about, but he doesn't know that I did, which makes him look like an asshole. I think liers should hang from the ceiling by their balls while schoolchildren get to hit them in their lying mouth. I guess what I am getting at is that I strongly dislike lying. And I will end you if you piss me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home