Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Revolting Pitbull Ministry

I saw Pitbull Daycare, the Revolting Cocks, and Ministry at the SOnar last night. I tripped some major balls, to say the least. Very Rarely are all the acts in a concert so good that you declare that particular performance to be "the best concert you've been to", but last night was the real deal. Pitbull Daycare, the obligatory unkown band, turned out to be a really good metal band. I never headbang before the main act, but this was definately an acceptable exception. Then, the Revolting Cocks and Ministry put on a great show. All three bands really worked the crowd and just made a sweet concert even greater. The fans also seemed to be a lot more into the concert than any other concert I've been to. Thats why I have to say that, even though Ministry wouldn't go into my top 3 bands, it was a "most excellent performance" dnnnnneow *air guitar*

1 Comments:

Blogger KyuBall said...

Glad to see you back, Madeye! I clicked back to this through your profile. You were cool before, but knowing that you dig the Monster Magnet elevates you a couple more notches in my book brother.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home